Assalamoalaikum (Peace be upon you)

I am a child who likes blogging and Scratch. I like reading and writing. This blog is for sharing my creations and activities, so stay tuned!

Sunday 16 August 2015

Interview Me!

Hello! Today I'll be doing an interview with my self! Tell me what your answers would be to these questions in the comments!



Q:What was the last great book you read?

A:Ummmm..... It was "Nancy Drew in 'The Case of the Lost Song.' "



Q:What was the last worst book you read?

A:None. I love books, especially which are mystery or adventure related!



Q:What do you want to be when you grow up? What is your ambition?

A:I want to be a Chef or a Scientist.



Q:What's your favorite toy when you were younger?

A:Dolls and Teddy bears.



Q:What is your favorite toy now?

A:None. I don't really like toys now.



Q:What has been the biggest challeng you've ever faced?

A:Losing my best friend.



Q:What is your favorite TV/YouTube show?

A:My favorite TV show is Art Attack(and if you say it fast, it sounds like Heart Attack!) And favorite YouTube show is Nerdy Nummies, MyCupcakeAddiction, and How to Cook That.


Q:What do you think is the best website right now?

A:Scratch! I wrote a review in one of the blog posts. 


Q:What is your top tip for someone just starting a blog?

A:Write a favorite Recipe or favorite craft. Tell the instructions and how it will look.


Q:What is your earliest memeory?

A:My going to my father when I got hurt and saying "look dad, I got hurt." and he said "wow, thats really nice!" then I yelled "I GOT HURT!"



Q:Which sports are the best?

A:Playing ball and cricket!(If Pakistan loses, I hate it!)



Q:If you could invent a gadget, what would it be?

A:A time machine! And a gadget that would stop pollution!



Q:If you could go back to any point in history, where would you go?

A:To the time of our Prophet.



Q:What's your favorite food?

A:Spagetti


Q:What's ur favorite fruit?

A:Apples.



Q:Did you ever make a quote? If yes, what is it?

A:Yes, I did. "If you want to see a miracle, don't forget you are one. ~Me"


Want to ask more? Comment and I'll answer it here!

3 comments:

  1. Would you like to swap interviews? If so, check out this post on my blog, for more details: http://www.selfknownblog.com/2015/02/calling-all-guest-posters-button.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you someone from Scratch? If so, Please tell me. Ok! I will see!

      Delete
  2. how old are you now??? And which country are you living in right now????"2017!!"

    ReplyDelete