Assalamoalaikum (Peace be upon you)

I am a child who likes blogging and Scratch. I like reading and writing. This blog is for sharing my creations and activities, so stay tuned!

Friday 12 July 2019

I'm gone now.

Assalamoalaikum to everyone here. I just decided to stop by here and say that this blog is no longer being used. I know I'm four years late in informing you about the end of this blog. Most of you have probably stopped reading it, and forgotten about it. Along with that, I no longer have time to blog anymore. So I decided I would make a final end to this blog. I'm sorry to those who enjoyed reading it. If I ever do post, it'll be on my tumblr. Thank you for taking the time out to read this.

Maryam

3 comments:

  1. no, you should not stop this blog its really good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope. your too late, im her sis so i know thatshe quitted in 2015

      Delete
  2. hopefully you find something that makes you comfortable and happy to do it, and may Allah guide you to find activities that are beneficial for yourself and others

    ReplyDelete