Assalamoalaikum (Peace be upon you)

I am a child who likes blogging and Scratch. I like reading and writing. This blog is for sharing my creations and activities, so stay tuned!

Friday 5 June 2015

Short of Space?? How about some Legos for Adults!!!

My mom was really bothered by the lack of shelving space, so we came up with a creative and awesome but an inexpensive idea.


When I was young, I used to play with building blocks and then I found that there are building blocks for adults as well. My Dad brought some PVC pipes along with some "L" and "T" shaped connectors. To cut the pipes, we used a haxsaw. All of these materials are easily available from the local plumbing store. 

While you can measure according to your own specific needs, we cut the pipes into three sizes as follows:

a. 3 feet pipes (4 pieces)
b. 1 foot pipes (12 pieces)
c. 9 inches pipes (4 pieces)

We joined all these pieces together by using four L-shaped and twelve T-shaped connectors and this is final product that came into being.  






3 comments:

  1. Awesome! This is such a cool idea. The final product looksAnd the best thing about it is that it's your original idea. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not really mine but my fathers but I did some of figuring out where to put the pipes :P :)

      Delete
  2. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
    buy plumbing materials online

    ReplyDelete