Assalamoalaikum (Peace be upon you)

I am a child who likes blogging and Scratch. I like reading and writing. This blog is for sharing my creations and activities, so stay tuned!

Friday 29 May 2015

No Choices? Here is a New Alternative!

Just found out an alternative for bread which is much more healthier!




A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! What could be an alternative for bread?????? Cucumber!!!!!! Instead of using bread (which is not-as healthy) use cucumber. Cut the cucumber into slices and sandwich anything between them. I sandwiched cheese, strained yogurt (labneh), and cream cheese. You can also put tomatoes, carrots or any veggies in the cucumber slices.(You can probably take it to school,
 too.) Use a toothpick to keep the slippery cucumber slices from sliding around.

I think this will change your mind about eating cucumber more than bread. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting...... Check my blog at www.apocketfulofcupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! I checked your blog but surprisingly I didn't find any posts.

      Delete